You can purchase tickets online or at your train’s boarding location on the day of your ride, but tickets often sell out quickly, so we recommend purchasing online. When purchasing online, you must bring your printed confirmation to the ticket agent at the boarding station to receive your tickets.
- We accept Visa and MasterCard, and online sales are charged to your credit card at time of reservation.
- We accept checks with prior approval only. A $25.00 fee will be applied for all returned checks.
- Trains run rain or shine, so be prepared for changing weather and dress accordingly.
- Closed-toe shoes are strongly recommended.
Your safety is our highest priority while on the railroad, so please:
- Keep your head, hands, and body inside the train at all times.
- Follow the instructions of the train crew while on the train.
We are usually able to accommodate passengers with special needs, but please contact us before your ride, and we will do our best to accommodate you. We allow service animals on our trains with proper documentation.